Not only are diversity and inclusion supported by federal law, but practicing these ideas, and putting them to work, helps create a more robust, productive, and creative environment.
We invite you to join our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. Together, we can make our department, our college, and our university a better, brighter place.
Scroll down for more ideas on how to get involved and links for continuing education.
Resources to Help You Get Started
FWF Diversity & Inclusion Committee
The Diversity and Inclusion Committee is responsible for making diversity and inclusion visible; celebrating, recognizing, and encouraging progress; identifying ways to make the department more engaged and inclusive; and increasing awareness of issues related to diversity and inclusion.
- UTIA Diversity Programs and Initiatives
- Diversity – University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Multicultural Student Life
- Frierson Black Cultural Center
- Pride Center
- Student Disability Services
- Office of Equity and Diversity
- Veteran Student Services
- Mattering and Belonging
- Herbert College of Agriculture Diversity Programs
- International House
- Live safe app
- QUASHCA GroupMe (Queer and Allied Students of Herbert College of Agriculture)
- STRIDE (Strategies and Tactics for Recruiting to Improve Diversity and Excellence)
- Safe Zone
- K@TE (UT’s training system for faculty and staff)